Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pages 227 - 233 are posted...

Doug's fate is quickly being sealed... Sometimes it just better to keep your mouth shut.

Pages 227-233 have been posted - enjoy!

Well, the writing is back on track - My new job has stirred up my schedule and is making it difficult to write, but I will settle into the new routine...

The new people that I work with are awesome! The new job is a dream, and the learning curve is high, but I will master it before long. I do have to say, what an absolutely great bunch of people that I now work with! I have been out of that field (Computers) for about 8 years now, but it is starting to come back to me now... Funny how you can forget even the most basic of commands when you don't think about them for so long - the first week, I felt like a complete idiot! But the cobwebs are starting to clear, and thinks will go fine, I'm sure. It's kinda like riding a bike - (A geek bike...) Heheheh....

I think that due to my new schedule, I will start posting on every SUNDAY now, rather than Saturdays... It gives me an extra day that I need to get the pages all together.... Sorry about that....

Well, back to it! Till next week...

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...