Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, May 26, 2007

No Posts Today...

Hi Gang,

My profound apologies - as I stated last week, due to a new job that I started Tuesday past, I was unable to do any work on the novel this past week - the new job has kept me fairly busy, but it is a fantastic career opportunity that I cannot afford to give less than my full attention - As with all jobs, routine will be settling in soon, and I will get back to regular posting next week (perhaps even sooner if I am able...)

Thanks again for all the emails of encouragement, I am absolutely overwhelmed by the show of support, and what can I say? I am humbled...

Hang in there, much more to follow....

Thanks all,

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...