Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pages 220 - 226 are posted...

Doug finds himself somewhere that he really doesn't want to be...

Pages 220 to 226 are posted for your enjoyment.

I am going to try and post the Eastlink Magazine TV Interview today. I think that the best way will be to put it into the beginning of the Novel, probably on page 3 or 4 so that it will be watchable that way - I may try Youtube, but don't want to get in trouble - Copyright issues and all - I will check into it a bit...

A very cool thing is becoming popular that I may want to take a bit of a try at. It seems that there is a new thing called "Cellywood" where short 10 minute videos are produced to be downloaded and viewed on Cell Phones, and other such small screened mobile devices - Given the fantastic Trailer done by Rob Wright (AKA Robbie Dingo in Second Life) It is a natural transition. I am going to produce an episode or two and see how it goes over. If it goes as planned, corporate sponsors or private donations will fund further episodes, and after a while, it could become the first ever movie produced exclusively for cell phones... As you can probably tell, I love technology, and doing things that nobody else does...

Lots of work ahead, so better get at it - I start a new job in real life next week, so I may not get a chance to post next week, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it... I may have time, but I don't know yet...

Well, till next week, keep reading, and pass the web address to a friend...

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...