Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pages 213 - 219 are posted...

Mark and his mother have now seen Doug forcefully taken from their lives, and it looks like something is hitching a ride. With someone like Doug, what do you think the shadow things have in store for him?

Pages 213-219 have been posted for your enjoyment - We now have the start of chapter seven. The weird stuff is starting....

Not much to write about today - Work as usual, writing as usual - I have a new job that starts in a week and a half, so I am pretty excited about that. There is a composer/musician in California just sent me his Debut CD with the intentions of composing original music for the website - Cool! Also, Peter is working on the Illustrations, so that is something very cool to look forward to - he is one talented dude. I wonder how he sees / draws the Dark Man - Is it even close to what I saw? The suspense is killing me...

I should have a copy of the TV interview soon - I will post it here as soon as I do... Stay tuned!

Well, back to work... Till next time...

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...