Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Houston, we have a problem...

Well, It is always bound to happen. Despite the best laid plans, sometimes life throws you a curve ball, and things do not always go the way that they should.

I have experienced a family crisis of sorts that has required my entire attention for nearly the past week. Because of the urgency, I was unable to do the necessary work to post this weeks 7 pages. I will be back on track next week, but attention to the family is still required.

I offer my apologies, and with that, my assurances that this is only a temporary situation, and postings will continue next week. Please come back, and the story will continue as it should.

Thank you for your understanding...

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...