Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pages 171-177 are posted...

Mark is about to find out one piece of the puzzle - what part does he play to the Dark man?

Pages 171 - 177 are posted - Enjoy!

I've had some inquiries about publishing other authors books in the same fashion as this one - That's an interesting thought - I have come up with a few ideas, and hey, who knows - there may be a business opportunity staring me right in the face...

I would like to say hello to all the people who will be reading this from the Horror Writers Convention in Toronto this week - I wish I could have attended, but work was fairly unforgiving - a good thing business wise, but not so good if you want to take a few days off... The flyer's that were handed out contain a great offer exclusively for the HWA Convention goers - read up, and contact me!

The TV interview is getting closer - stay tuned, and I will keep you informed. I can't wait!

Well, back to it... Till Next week!

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...