Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pages 164-170 are posted...

If Mark only knew the horrible things that were about to start happening, do you think he would have told his best friend Kevin to stay away?

Pages 164 - 170 have been posted for your enjoyment.

The interview for TV about the Novel, the Second Life aspect of the publishing (Madddyyy Schnook), and the Book Trailers (Robbie Dingo and Thinkerer Melville) went extremely well - The interviewer (Barbara from Eastlink) was wonderful - seems that we filled 2 disks, which seems like a lot... She covered absolutely EVERY aspect of this whole project! She was through, that's for sure - Great job, Barbara!

It will take a month or so for it to be aired, but they will give me a copy on DVD when it is ready, and I will post it here - you will be the first to see it!

Also, a very exciting development - Peter, who is a professional artist, has agreed to re-draw the cover of the novel, plus an illustration for every chapter, and chapter markers. This is starting to look more and more like a professional Novel every day! Pete sent me some of his past drawings, and they are among the best that I have ever seen. The detail is absolutely incredible... Stay tuned to see his work. He will be attending the Horror Writers Convention in Toronto next week, and he will also be advertising his work, and this Novel. Thanks Pete! (I wish I could go, but work and all...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

There were also a couple of mentions on Blogs, not to mention a Podcast talking about the book in Second Life! I will post those here this weekend for you to take a look at and a listen to...

Well, back at it!

Till later

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...