Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pages 241 - 247 are posted...

Grandma Rose decides - It's time to fill Mark in on the horrible family secret... Is he ready?

Pages 241 - 247 have been posted for your enjoyment...

Sorry for the delay - I am now only 12 days away from my wedding where I officially become the luckiest man in the world, and marry the absolute love of my life, Bonny. We have been busy, to say the least with all the preparations and such. I am sooo happy, and a little confused as to why someone as wonderful as her would marry a schmuck like me... I can only hope that she doesn't get her eyes tested prior to the wedding on the 30th...LOL!

I will be taking a bit of a break from the Novel as Friends and Family are coming from the other side of Canada, so I will be giving them my full attention and enjoying life for the next 25 days or so... I will come back after a much needed break, and we will get to the absolute meat of the story... It will be well worth the wait... The next post can be expected on the 15th of July...

Hang in there, and wish me luck! This is truly the happiest point in my life!

Till next time!

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...