Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pages 234 - 240 are posted...

Just when Doug thought it couldn't get any worse, he realizes that there comes a time to reap what you sew...

Pages 234 - 240 are posted in "He Still Watches" Online Novel...Enjoy!

Looks like postings are going to be on Sundays from now on - Just too hard to get the time to do it for Saturday - New job, wedding 3 weeks away - pretty busy, that's for sure!

Local Halifax Artist Peter Francis has just sent me professional drawings for the Novel, and I tell you, they are simply AWESOME! I will be posting them very soon, and it will be one for every chapter - Also, there are three interpretations of the Dark Man - I can't wait for everybody to see them, and let me know what you think... Many, many thanks to Peter, GREAT job buddy!

Well, back to the work thing... I will have the pics posted to the Novel this week...

Till next week, keep reading!

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...