Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pages 150 -156 are posted...

Pizza has a confession to make to Mark...

Pages 150-156 are posted for your enjoyment!
The press releases are going out, and so far Eastlink Magazine is sending a film crew to my house on he 14th of March to film about a 15 minute interview! They are particularly interested in the Second Life aspect of this Novel. I will post this on the BLOG once I have a copy of it... This is a fantastic opportunity that I hope to take full advantage of.
I have also set up a vendor in Second Life to sell advertising to the businesses in world...


I will keep you posted on everything as it happens - In the mean time - Read and enjoy!
'Till Next time!
~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...