Subscribe to He Still Watches - The Birth Of A Novel - Be informed on the latest news, and know when new Online Novel pages are posted before everybody else!
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, December 02, 2007

270 - 276 Are Posted

Mort is back - and he's looking for Mark....

Hi everybody! What can I say - I apologize for the long absence - Writers block (and life) happens. In the famous words of Stephen King in his book "On Writing", I felt as though "I was shoveling Sh** in a sitting position." - Ah, Stephen King sure can put things into perspective...

However, I'm now back on the writing horse again, and plan to get to the good stuff... Time for some action!

Thanks for all the emails, and for your patience...Lets get back at it, shall we?

Enjoy, and come back next week...

~D.M.~

No comments:

Writing Horror is Fun!

Writing Horror is Fun!
This is me hard at work...